I am the worst Naturalista in the sense that I do not buy products.
I went one year with just about five to six hair products, send me to NH jail lol.
Anyways, lastweek Friday + after weeks of searching and comparing prices online, I decided to buy some things since I’m trying to work on balancing moisture & protein for my hair and I noticed I don’t even have basic products.
I headed over to Olori to check for necessary products and luckily for me some of them were on sale.
– Elasta Qp Olive Oil & Mango Butter Anti-Breakage Leave In Conditioner 1800n (I do not have a leave in conditioner and I’m tired of using my sister’s own plus this comes in a buttery form as opposed the Vitale Olive Oil Anti-Breakage Leave In Conditioner which comes in pure liquid form).
– Trader Joe’s Nourish Spa Conditioner 1500n (I wanted to try this since it was within budget for a conditoner and Nafisah made good reviews so it was worth the buy too).
– Cream of Nature Sulfate-Free Moisture & Shine Shampoo 1600n (I did not buy this because I needed a sulfate free shampoo, I’m fine with my Dudu Osun & VO5 but because I’m going to dye my hair next month, I’d need a sulfate free shampoo to wash the dye off).
– Nothing But Intense Healing Mask 2500n (after reading AB’s review plus it’s her staple DC so it’s worth the try plus my DC has finished).
– Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer 1350n (bummer it has petrolatum as its 7th ingredient but I didn’t check the ingredients (weird I know, I always read up the ingredients before buying) because I desperately need a moisturizer).
Delivery was fast, placed my order on the 2nd, received my package on the 7th (I’m in Abuja) and a printed receipt of my order was in the package as well. Also, the Conditioner, Shampoo & Moisturizer were sealed with a tape since they have a cap to avoid running. I can’t wait to use these products today when I wash my hair and do a review consequently.
Also, on Wednesday I went to Wuse market to purchase kinky hair because I want to do havanna twists over the weekend, I bought the one I used to crotchet here, also got elastic bands and EVOO.
Have a fab weekend hunnies!