So over the weekend I washed my hair with my newly acquired products and did havanna twists. I’d try to make this post as short and detailed as possible.
Here are videos on how to do havanna twists
Initially my twists were supposed to be big and havanna-like but oh well…
What You’d Need:
- Marley hair/Kinky hair – I used Noble Gold Natural Braid in colour 4.
- Scissors – not entirely necessary but if you want to trim the excess.
- Lighter/Matchbox – to burn the ends.
- Separate a section of hair you want to twist
- divide that section into two
- Get the kinky hair, fold in half ensuring both ends are equal
- Place the middle of the fold (if that makes any sense) into the middle of the divided hair
- Twist/twirl the left side in a clockwise motion, do the same for the right
- Twist both sides
- Burn the ends
If you’re confused just watch the video, it’s easier to understand that way.
I’m not so psyched about this hair though, maybe because it’s not as chunky as I’d have liked or the hair I used is somehow or something, my colleagues like it though so yay?
I plan on taking the twists out on the 10th of May but if it lasts longer than three weeks, so be it.
I’d post some ways to style these twists if anyone is interested.
I’m loving the Elasta Qp Olive Oil & Bango Butter Leave In Conditioner, gosh! I can’t wait to post a review.
What do you think about this hair?