LOL! LOL! LOL! You know I’d definitely laugh the laugh of guilt right?
Hi dooollllssss! I’m so sorry for my unexplained “leave” but I’m going to make up for times lost, am I forgiven? puppy eyes
So how have you been? Awesome? Yay! Thank God.
Oya let’s catch up because you all are my cyber friends!
- I took out my blonde braids on Saturday, it was four weeks already and it was smelling sort of sha, I couldn’t wash my hair with the braids in because my hair would get so frizzy and become a tangled empire. I did the same take down method here.
- I’ve been using my L.A Girl Foundation & Powder (I don’t know why the powder looks like a pink blush in this picture lol) frequently and I’m quite impressed with it, thinking of doing a review but I’ve gotta peep these MUAs first so I can get a template on how to do makeup reviews lol. I’m also using the L.A Girl Pro HD Concealer in Fawn to highlight.
- I restarted my journey with Christ last month (3/7/2015) and I’ve been meaning to maybe do a section on the blog, jotting my encounters/challenges/opportunities/miracles and etc, like a diary so to speak but quite interactive, what do you think?
- You all read my post on Grace‘s blog right? Is Kissing A Sin? Well it got published in RCCG‘s (Redeemed Christian Church of God) The Mantle Magazine, I was super stoked when it was released, like my heart was beating faster than usual and I just have to give a little testimony that indeed God can change you from a sinner to a saint, a nobody to an important figure, yes God is still changing lives hunnay.
- Congratulations to my girl Vanessa for getting her domain and finishing university! LLB (she studied law) things in the house! Yay! She’s a fashion blogger and she blogs at FineIgboGirl
P.S – Shop.Zlanche now has synthetic wigs for sale, peep the shop page on Instagram for more.
I’d like to know what you all have been up to as well: work, school, relationships, makeup, hair, spiritual growth, anything, just leave a comment below so we can gist.