Hey darlings, doing good today?
So for so long I applied makeup on bare skin, no primer, nothing and I decided to stop that and start using primers.
The first I got hold of was this Classic Perfect Matifying Face Primer, yes it looks exactly like the BlackUp Matifying Face Primer, packaging wise, just a cheaper version, let’s get into the review.
Product: Classic Perfect Matifying Face Primer.
Product Promise: Longest-wearing antioxidant with spf 15.
Product Information: This makeup primer with incredibly velvety touch matifies shiny zones and helps both oil control and pores reduction. Apply on bare skin for a perfect makeup finish and hold.
- Long lasting matte look for even the oilest skins.
- Leaves skin feeling velvety soft and smooth.
- Provides superior makeup hold that lasts all day.
- One pump enough for the entire face.
- Fragrance-free and Paraben-free primer.
- Antioxidant ingredients keep your skin younger.
Lol this is the exact description of the BlackUp Matifying Primer.
Directions: To apply on bare skin for a perfect makeup finish and hold. The skin gets a perfect matte finish and it helps to both reduce the appearance of pores and control excess of sebum.
Consistency: Gel-like that dries to a velvety-matte finish.
It comes in both a tube and frosted glass.
How I Use:
I apply a pump on my T zone (since I have combination skin) and around my cheeks because they tend to be oily.
- I love the velvety finish, it makes my makeup apply smoothly.
- I like the packaging too, the frosted glass gets a thumbs up.
- It holds up pretty well, I sweat a lot (as seen above) but oil production around my T Zone was minimal.
- None really.
Will I Buy Again/Recommend?
If you’re looking for an affordable primer in a nice bottle that will make your makeup apply smoothly and control oil (on combination skin) then give this primer a try.
Classic Makeup is known for reproducing dupes of High End Makeup Brands, if you’re looking for a dupe, they probably have it lol.
To know if your Classic Makeup is original, there’s a part to scratch and text the pin to a certain number for confirmation on the packaging, please look out for that, I know there’s fake Classic Makeup flying around.
This is NOT a sponsored post, I bought this product with my own money.