My fro is two today, yay!
It’s yet another year of me not relaxing my hair amidst the serious temptations around haha!
I should do a blowout with heat once I take down the protective style I’m currently rocking (next post).
Looking at the goals I outlined in my last Nappyversary I want to see if I’ve accomplished them.
Goals for second year nappyersary were:
- Gain 6-8 more inches so by my next Nappyversary, I should be at 12-14 inches and finally use curl formers.
Unfortunately, I didn’t gain 6-8 more inches because I trimmed my hair thrice last year.
- Trim my hair more often (only when needed).
Yes I got scissors happy last year haha.
- Engage in blowing out my hair every two months at least to reduce those SSKs.
Well does heatless blowout count?
- More hair!
Be careful for what you wish for oh, yes my hair keeps getting fuller by the day.
- Shinier hair, softer hair and etc.
Shinier? No. Softer? Definitely.
- I’m up for new stuff so if I find out custard is good for detangling, hell I will try it out.
Haha I haven’t tried anything new, just new hair products.
Goals for third year Nappyversary are:
- More hair.
- Grow my edges.
- Less breakage and manipulation.
- More protective styles/styling.
- Straighten my hair at least once.
- Get a good trim once every four months.
Have a wonderful week and if you recently turned natural, hang in there darling, you’d grow to love and understand your hair. ❤️