How are you today? Awesome?
I made my hair myself! Yes! Haha I practically disturbed my friends because I wanted everyone to know I made my hair myself.
Why spend money when you can make your hair youself? 😁
- A pack of Babby Wool or any knitting wool.
- Brush or comb.
- Leave in conditioner or any moisturizer.
- I separated my hair into four sections first.
- On each section, starting from the back, I twisted my hair (micro twists).
- Taking 20 strands of wool, I started twisting on each micro twist.
- Made a knot at the tip and cut off the excess.
This style is so easy and simple. If you want to try making your hair yourself better brace up, my back hurt the whole day lol.
Do you like my new protective style?