Hey darlings, how are you today? Happy New Month!
What have you been up to? I’ve been working so much I can’t wait for December so I can wake, eat, sleep; in that particular order lol.
Today I’m here with a foundation review, let’s get into it.
Product – Classic Makeup USA Second To None Cream To Powder Foundation in CP04.
Price – 1500n.
Where To Buy – Jumia, Konga, any supermarket.
Coverage – Medium but buildable.
How I Use
- I’ve tried this with a really damp beauty blender and it “broke” on my face, so I’m never doing that.
- I’ve tried this with a slightly damp beauty blender and it was okay, blended easily with no “breakage”.
- Ive tried this with a dry beauty blender/brush and this is my favorite tool, the dry tool picks up the product really well.
What I Think
- If you’re looking for an ACTUAL cream to powder foundation then this IS NOT for you, it dries into a slightly matte finish but definitely not powder.
- It is REALLY creamy, a little goes a long way and you can look cakey if care isn’t taken when applying.
- The coverage is great really, for those days you don’t want to wear makeup but still look beat.
- I like that packaging too, looks sleek.
Will I Recommend?
Yes, it’s great for the price, just ensure you set with a really matte powder to soak all that creaminess away and you’re good to go.
Follow me on:
10 thoughts on “Product Review: Classic Makeup USA Cream To Powder Foundation in CP04.”
Sounds decent for that price. I’m hoping to try some classic makeup this year. Don’t own anything from them yet.
You should, I’d suggest you start from their liquid lipsticks, those retail for 500n and the shade range is broad.
Thanks for stopping by Ada! 😊
Please is the cream to powder foundation, also called a cream to powder concealer. I went to buy classic cream to powder concealer and was given cream to powder foundation.
No please, it’s Cream to Powder Foundation.
Nice review for those who aren’t exactly good with their makeup. I should definitely try it.
Let me know how you like it hun.