Hey darlings, how are you today? Happy New Month!
What have you been up to? I’ve been working so much I can’t wait for December so I can wake, eat, sleep; in that particular order lol.
Today I’m here with a foundation review, let’s get into it.
Product – Classic Makeup USA Second To None Cream To Powder Foundation in CP04.
Price – 1500n.
Where To Buy – Jumia, Konga, any supermarket.
Coverage – Medium but buildable.
How I Use
- I’ve tried this with a really damp beauty blender and it “broke” on my face, so I’m never doing that.
- I’ve tried this with a slightly damp beauty blender and it was okay, blended easily with no “breakage”.
- Ive tried this with a dry beauty blender/brush and this is my favorite tool, the dry tool picks up the product really well.
What I Think
- If you’re looking for an ACTUAL cream to powder foundation then this IS NOT for you, it dries into a slightly matte finish but definitely not powder.
- It is REALLY creamy, a little goes a long way and you can look cakey if care isn’t taken when applying.
- The coverage is great really, for those days you don’t want to wear makeup but still look beat.
- I like that packaging too, looks sleek.
Will I Recommend?
Yes, it’s great for the price, just ensure you set with a really matte powder to soak all that creaminess away and you’re good to go.
Follow me on: