Hey dolls! How’s your Saturday looking?
So you know when you’re out of your powder and you just walk into the store, desperately looking for a powder because your face must be beat the following day? Well that’s why I bought this powder.
N.B: This post is sponsored by BeautyFrenzyShop, all opinions are mine.
Product: L.A. Girl Pro Face High Definition Matte Pressed Powder in Toffee.
Where To Buy: Any supermarket.
What I Think:
- From the swatch above, you can see the closeness of the powder shade to my skin but beside my Classic Studio Matte Powder, it is a little darker in terms of undertone.
- It gives a nice matte and natural finish which I’m okay with.
- I have used this powder alone but it looks a little flat.
- The coverage when used alone is just fine.
- I always have an issue with the shade range and undertones of their foundations and powder, the formula is always amazing however, I just wish they could get it right with their undertones.
I currently use this powder with the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation in 355 Pecan.
Do you have this powder? Does the shade and undertone match your skin?