Hey dolls! How’s your Saturday looking?
So you know when you’re out of your powder and you just walk into the store, desperately looking for a powder because your face must be beat the following day? Well that’s why I bought this powder.
Product: L.A. Girl Pro Face High Definition Matte Pressed Powder in Toffee.
Where To Buy: Any supermarket.
What I Think:
- From the swatch above, you can see the closeness of the powder shade to my skin but beside my Classic Studio Matte Powder, it is a little darker in terms of undertone.
- It gives a nice matte and natural finish which I’m okay with.
- I have used this powder alone but it looks a little flat.
- The coverage when used alone is just fine.
- I always have an issue with the shade range and undertones of their foundations and powder, the formula is always amazing however, I just wish they could get it right with their undertones.
I currently use this powder with the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation in 355 Pecan.
Do you have this powder? Does the shade and undertone match your skin?
Follow me on:
Instagram: Bookie Kunlere
YouTube: Bookie Kunlere (don’t forget to subscribe)
4 thoughts on “Product Review: L.A. Girl Pro Face High Definition Matte Pressed Powder in Toffee.”
Chai!!! And she beats me to a review.😂😂😂😂….
I have and use the shade toffee, but for some weird reason I feel it’s a bit light for me.. Maybe just my imagination. The matte feel is 👍👍
Haven’t used alone though. Awesome review darling💋💋
Now I’m wondering why I didn’t get a notification for this post and the last one and the last one….
WordPress is playing games with me Ooo….
The Toffee is really cool toned on me so it tends to look dark, it would’ve been perfect if it had warm/golden undertones.
Haha, thanks so much hun!
I convinced my little sister to purchase this powder the other day. I would have gotten one two but they didn’t have my shade
Thank you, the product is great!