Hey loves, how are you today?
I know everyone has probably seen this product somewhere in Lagos, either at the supermarket or on the road, you’ve sha seen it.
I was drawn to it because of marketing lol, the supermarket where I buy most of my beauty products had it in stock so I said why not just try this and see if it lives up to the hype?
Product: El-Glittas Hair Wonder.
Product Promise: Rich daily moisturizer and repair.
Ingredients: Zinginber Officinale, Rosemary, Lavender, Biotin Lemon Grass, Centella Asiatica, Pahax Ginseno, Moringa Oleifera, Virgin Coconut Oil, Peppermint, Aloe Barbadensis, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Sunflower Oil, Soya Bean Oil, Castor Oil, Neem, Elcpta Alba, Curry Leaf Powder, Olive Oil, Ginger, Garlic.
Directions: There’s none listed on it, just uses.
Smell: It smells quite nice.
Consistency: Medium thick, like regular hair cremes with petrolatum.
Where To Buy: Local supermarket.
How I Use:
When I first got this, I apply it on just me scalp and edges, once in two weeks or when I remember to lol.
After deep conditioning one day, I decided to use it as a leave in moisturizer so I applied it to both my scalp and hair, EPIC FAIL! My scalp was itching after two days, it was a greasy mess.
What I Think:
- A part of me feels there’s petrolatum in this product, hmmm.
- The first ingredient is Ginger, but it’s also listed as the second to last ingredient, what you doing El-Glittas?
- I feel they just copied a bunch of botanical names and just packed it in the ingredient list because that’s what sold me honestly.
- This product should be used sparsely like on edges and all, I don’t really recommend it for daily application.
- For the price it is okay but they can do better in terms of ingredient list.
Will I Buy Again?
No, once I exhaust this I’m not going to repurchase. However I want to try their two in one shampoo and conditioner.
Have you used this product? Do you like it? Tell me in the comment section below.