Long time no post, Happy new month darlings!
Over the weekend I met up with amazing bloggers just to have lunch, take pictures and etc.
It was a swell lunch date and I’m looking forward to more!
P.S. I have super big news regarding this so wait for it.
A little review about Yellow Chilli Restaurant;
- I love the location, it’s in the heart of GRA so it isn’t difficult to locate.
- I love the scenery too, perfect for pictures (Bloggers take note).
- Their food isn’t overly pricey, it’s quite decent.
- Their food portions however are quite small, peep the white rice for that plenty bowl of stew.
- On the bright side, I love how the stew was filled with all sorts of meat parts, tasted yum too!
Lunch: The Yellow Chilli Restaurant at Ikeja GRA.
Food: Obe Ata Dindin with White Rice for N3000.
Drink: Tutti Frutti N1200.
Ice Cream: Oh La La Confectionary at Ikeja GRA, N500 per scoop.
Check us out on Instagram:
Today I’d be relaxing my hair after four years of being natural, follow me on Snapchat for more!