Hey hey, I know I’ve been incommunicado for a while now, big kisses to those who checked up on me, thank you so much!
I’m wearing the first brown shade in this picture
N.B: This post is sponsored by BeautyFrenzyShop, all opinions are mine.
Product: Makeup Revolution London Highlighter in Shimmer Brick Rose Gold.
Pigmentation: All the shades are so beautifully pigmented, it’s insane.
Where To Buy: Beautyfrenzyshop.
What I Think
- I like how you get five different shades in one palette for just N3500!
- I love the shade range, quite broad.
- The highlighters can double as eyeshadow, twin bonus!
- I don’t like how all these shades are squeezed into this small palette because I can’t use one shade without it spreading to the ones beside it.
- Since the highlighters are very shimmery and pigmented, you will experience a bit of fall out.
- If you think the white/silver shade is too bright for you, you can layer it with a darker shade in the palette.
Do you have this highlighter? What do you think about it?
I wanted to make a list of highlighters under N2000 but I’d move it up to N5000 so as to accommodate more highlighters.
Don’t forget to get at IJ (beautyfrenzyshop) for all the makeup items on your wishlist.