Hey hey, I know I’ve been incommunicado for a while now, big kisses to those who checked up on me, thank you so much!
I got sent some goodies from IJ of beautyfrenzy as I stated in this post, so I’d be reviewing each product till the week ends, ready?
I’m wearing the first brown shade in this picture
N.B: This post is sponsored by BeautyFrenzyShop, all opinions are mine.
Product: Makeup Revolution London Highlighter in Shimmer Brick Rose Gold.
Pigmentation: All the shades are so beautifully pigmented, it’s insane.
Where To Buy: Beautyfrenzyshop.
What I Think
- I like how you get five different shades in one palette for just N3500!
- I love the shade range, quite broad.
- The highlighters can double as eyeshadow, twin bonus!
- I don’t like how all these shades are squeezed into this small palette because I can’t use one shade without it spreading to the ones beside it.
- Since the highlighters are very shimmery and pigmented, you will experience a bit of fall out.
- If you think the white/silver shade is too bright for you, you can layer it with a darker shade in the palette.
Do you have this highlighter? What do you think about it?
I wanted to make a list of highlighters under N2000 but I’d move it up to N5000 so as to accommodate more highlighters.
Don’t forget to get at IJ (beautyfrenzyshop) for all the makeup items on your wishlist.
Follow me on:
Instagram: Bookie Kunlere
YouTube: Bookie Kunlere (don’t forget to like & subscribe)
7 thoughts on “Product Review: Makeup Revolution London Shimmer Brick Rose Gold Highlighter.”
Your blog looks different. I am steady getting into the glow gang community ooo, this looks really good too much I’m not that good at applying it though so I need to come for lessons. Do a tutorial for that look abeg.
Lol thanks babe, welcome to the #glowgang!
There’s a tutorial of the look already, here’s a link – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emGDNRDETEc
Such a gorgeous highlight. The pigment is incredible!
Yes it is! Thanks for stopping by Rebecca.
Ahhhh I’ve been looking at the highlighter bricks from MUR for a while now… definitely need to pick one up, looks beautiful 🙂
I miss you!!!!!! haven’t missed a blogger like I did with you girl.welcome back
Awww this hit a spot, thanks babe!